No idea whats wrong...a little help please?

So i have been bloated for about a month and a half , its the kind of bloated i get right before my period. Well it hasnt gone away still ive been constipated a few times, and this time i didnt have a bowel movement for a day and i have really painful cramps ive had one bowel movements over the past two days. i thought in july that i was pregnant but i got my period after so the cramps and constipation arent making sense. but these cramps are really painful mainly when i stand up & walk around and their in my lower right abdomen mainly. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Health

• lower right quadrant is where your appendix is located. You may have appendicitis. You should see a doc. Any fever?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Isn't lower right where the appendix is? Go see a doctor in case it's something serious.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• usually or typically, the appendix pain would be severe and not prolonged like this = I had mine out at16 - you could have a viral infection - my husband had that and he have very similiar symptoms they had to put him on 3 different meds, 1 to have diarreaha 1 to stop that and 1 to maintain.. it took a good 6 weeks for him to feel "regular" again... no other symptoms..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have no idea, but I'm thinking maybe you should go see your doctor. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 2:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010