PLEASE HELP....

About 2 months ago I was forced to do something I didnt want to do with another man I am married to a good man. But for some reason I dint want to tell my husband what happened so I just told him I wanted a divorce and I said all these good things bout this man who done this to me and I dont no why. Now all my husband can think about is what I said see i told me sister the truth the day it happened but I just couldnt find it in me to tell my husband and now he has a trust issue with me and i dont blame him. Now I feel awful I should have never done that can someone please help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• You should try to come clean...if you cant find the strength in youself to do it then seek someone to help you through it...Husband and those problems aside you should really be talking with a doc or couselor about this and learning how to deal with these things. I wish you the best.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• exactly what i was thinking you have to come clean
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I did come clean and told him I didnt no how to tell him but now that I said all that stuff he dont believe me....
    Heather9601

Answer by Heather9601 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• sorry mama, you should have been honest up front. You lied to him the first time so how does he know your not lying now? I hope things work out Good luck
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Men tend to not be as forgiving as women. So its going to take a lot of time and effort to gain some of his trust back. Good luck
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• wow, you really screwed up. He has every right to not trust you, and you need to understand that. The best way to regain trust is with time, just continually and constantly be honest, never do anything untrustworthy or hurtful again, and maybe a few years from now (or longer even) he might begin to trust you again.
    gtwerd

Answer by gtwerd at 11:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i wish u luck hun
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• The fact still remains that you can't undo what you did. Either way, I guarantee that he will still have trust issues. If you want to try and save your marriage, you may have to come clean and possibly go to counseling. I wish you luck.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:21 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure I understand what happened there...You said you were forced into doing something? That's assault in every state of the nation; why on Earth didn't you report the perpetrator?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2010