no impact man...how far would you go?

Does anyone else think this guy, no impact man is a bit nuts? I am all about reducing and recycling but I cannot go without toilet paper! That's just craziness. And no meat? ok I am all of trying to get my toddlers and hubby to eat more veggies but I am not going without meat. In my family it would not happen. Or coffee....now its obvious why he doesn't have more than one kid. lol. I was just wondering what are some things you are willing to go without and some things you can't? You may surprise yourself.

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Who is this No impact man? I must be under a rock but i never heard this one.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• no impact man is currently on tv on planet green. he is a guy living in new york without making an impact on the enviroment. he was on the today show, and good morning america, discovery channel, etc. complete green guy/family.
    candle5

Comment by candle5 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Haven't seen it but gimme my toilet paper!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• More power to him I wouldn't be able to do it
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I agree.. good for him - we do our best around here too with buying organic and recycling, organic non toxic cleaners but... I mean, if we had to, I think we could but we don't so we stick to our selfish polluting ways in many ways still...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• yes
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010