Laxitives...

What exactly happens when you take one, are you literally running to the bathroom every 5 mins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Health

• well depends on the brand and how many you take but the one I took ( chronic constipation issues ) I am usually in there within 2 hours but not often but it depends on how sensitive you are for SURE~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I took some a while back. It was the chocolate ex-lax (yeah, even my pooping meds are chocolate!). I took the recommended dosage. Had to go about 3-4 hours later. And again about half an hour after that. Just follow the directions. It varies by brand but the directions will tell you how soon they work and how much to take. Hope you feel better soon!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2010