If you know about websites, domain names, and hosting (specifically Vistaprint), could you help me?

I have a domain name- www.all-things-children.com. I bought it through godaddy and I am hosting it on Vistaprint. I am wanting to put up my landing page so I can start advertising this week. I did that and published it, contacted godaddy.com to link the two together. Well, I just checked it to see if it was up and it is. The problem that I am having is when I type in www.all-things-children.com, it pops up my website but the url changes to http://amymartin1.vpweb.com/. I checked on vistaprint and it has my domain name as www.all-things-children.com. I don't know where it is messing up. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to contact godaddy or vistaprint (or both) to correct this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't know about hosting with vistaprint, but it sounds to me like it's on their side, especially with the "vpweb" in the address. I registered my domain with godaddy and use a different host, and I don't have this problem.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Thank you. I think it is on vistaprint's side as well. When I looked up my website, I had added more stuff than what is showing and now it is saying error every time I try to fix it. I will call them in the morning to see what is going on. Thanks!

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I agree. It sounds like it's on Vista Print's end. At least you were able to link the two. When we bought our domain with Yahoo and tried to have our site hosted by Prostores. It never worked properly. Finally, we cancelled Prostores and went exclusively with Yahoo.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 29, 2010