what do you think i should do i took a hydrocodone\perocet about thirty mins ago

and i usually are okay but this time i am a little dizy and feel weird...ps i took it for pain

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Health

• go to bed.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Have you eaten anything? Hydrocodone is pretty rough on an empty stomach.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Eat something, crackers or something light. You probably didn't have enough food in your stomach. and drink water. DH did this on Thurs. morning. He took his pain pill without eating and was a mess until I made him eat and drink.

Feel better.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Like the others have said, eat something. I was on those last week. I took one on an empty stomach and felt dizzy until I ate. This is assuming you've taken them before and haven't ate. Dizziness is one of the side effects. If it gets too bad or you start feeling too weird call a doctor. Feel better!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i had to take the same thing last week and i didnt eat, and i was dizzy too and throwing up. try to eat something and lay down. make sure u eat next time u take it, or switch medicines.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I can't take hydrocodone unless I have eaten well before hand. Or I will get sick and pass out. However, if I eat well before hand, I just get a little "fuzzy" if that makes sense, like I have had a drink or two. Eat something and lie down.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010