What am I feeling?

My ex and I hung out last night, for the first time since our divorce, 7 yrs ago. I won in this silly contest to roll dice at this casino to win a million dollars. I called him and asked him if he wanted to go with me cause he loves casinos...lol,,a long time ago. Anyhoo, we had such a great time, it was like old times before he turned into such a jerk. I still care about him, he is the father of my children. What the heck is going on here. The car ride to the casino was over 2 hours,,and we just chatted, so easy, so comfortable. I miss the man I married, does that make sense? I didnt win a million dollars,,lol,,,and we laughed about it afterwards. Since my divorce from him, there has been this huge void, even with the other men I have dated. What was that last night anyway? Is there still love there...geez its been such a long time,....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• There is nothing wrong with the fact that you and your ex went to a casino and have a good time. You said also that he was still a jerk. You probably still love him after all he is the father of your children. Nothing can change that. You know what it's like living with him already, so strongly consider this. It wouldn't be fair to your children if you got together again and then separate again, that wouldn't be fair to them. Sometimes it takes time to find Mr. Right, love usually finds you when you are not looking.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• depends.. why is he a jerk? do you remember why you got divorced? can you remain just civil and be friends..? I think being lonely and your ex being a part of your life still just is bound to bring back memories and the what ifs.... I woudl chalk it up to a good night but remember he is an ex for a reason ..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am sure the same reasons that you fell in love with him are still there. But those don't matter much if the same reasons you divorced him are still there. Ya know?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Ever thought about trying to start things back up? Go on a few dates and see how you both feel. I've known a couple of divorcees that got remarried to one another after X amount of years
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i would try to be friends again and keep him close
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Im sure you still love him but not as much as you did or you love him more then you ever did.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010