how long?!

3 weeks, three freaking weeks.. NO SEX. Not cause my hubby isn't home, not cause I had a baby, not cause I can't..
Cause I have kids that don't like to go to bed, hubby that passes out
WHAT IS YOUR REASON IF IT HAS BEEN A WHILE AND YOUR HUBBY IS HOME?!

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm 20 weeks pregnant, we have a 10 year old, and 7 month old twins. He works full time. But we still try to make a "date" at least once a week (although this past week, it didn't happen).
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 4:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Its been almost nine years we have been trying to hold this together but as much as we are friends there is going to be no sex.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Thanks guys. I am sorry, but I have to stay Anon on this one.

I was doing really well, I dumped ALL of my boyfriends, and I was really trying, but it is so hard when you are the only one trying. Then I went to a seminar for work, hit it off with the "teacher" and wound up in bed with him. HE was HORRIBLE!!! and that made my guilt even worse.

My kids go to bed at 8pm, but so does hubby. He works construction and is up at 3 in the morning, so I get that he has to go to bed early, but there is only so much masturbation 1 person can take and I am never even in the mood for that anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• cuz i have pains in my ovaries and they cant be explained and it hurts to have sex sometimes
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• go find someone that would or get a toy when u need it.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I wish I knew. I am so tired of living in a sexless marriage that I am started cheating just because I need to get laid. Then I cry about the fact that I cheated and now I am in therapy with my pastor and seeking a professional therapist as well.

I have tried making snide comments to my husband - like when I catch him staring at my tits. I will say something like "Once upon a time, I had a husband who enjoyed more then just staring across the room at me". But to be honest, when we do have Sex, I am usually left frustrated and feeling like I wasted my time....all 2 minutes of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• NAH.. IT IS LIKE I AM NOT EVEN IN THE MOOD EITHER. MY CHILDREN ARE OFF THE WALL :(
    SCHOOL STARTS THIS WEEK SO I AM HOPING FOR A 7;30 BED TIME :) AND IF THAT GOES MY SEX LIFE MAY JUST COME BACK.. LOL
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• its never a while... my husband I swear is a nymhpo - longest I go is when I have my period.. otherwise it is usually every 2-3 days..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• ANON.. I AM SO SORRY :( HOPE THINGS GET BETTER, I FEEL YOU MY HUBBY LAST A WHOLE LONG WAIT LONG, LONG !!! 6 MINS..
    BUT HEY I ALWAYS GET MINE THEN I AM LIKE OK FINISH.. YEAH I AM NOT A SEX PERSON BUT I AM MISSING THAT WHOLE LONG 6 MINS OF SWEATING FUN :p
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i agree with anon, same here. when me and dh are going through the same, i do that and plus when we do, he only lasts 2 or 3 and hate him for it because i hate quickies

cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010