Any ideas on how to find info on previous seasons/episodes of Bridezillas TV show?

Ok, so back in middle school there was this girl that I absolutely hated - in fact she was hated by a lot of the students. She was arrogant and uptight. Luckily in highschool none of her classes were near mine so I never saw her, though awhile ago another friend told me this girl we hated was on the show and how horrid she was. I forgot all about it until a couple days ago when yet another old friend reminded me of it. Now I've been searching everywhere for info. I found out the episode aired during the 4th Season, but haven't even been able to find clips or any other info about that episode and it's not yet on DVD so I can't even rent it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Check their website. Most sited have the past episodes available for viewing
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• If you have cable (OnDemand), that show is listed in their TV series. I have seen a few episodes. I remember 3, one was a little asian chick, another was a chick with reddish hair and then there was an african-american woman. Any of those sound familiar? I am curious, let me know.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• not sure
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010