What's your dream world like?

In mine, my kids are the best and always do what they're told. they're polite. they go to bed on time. they potty train themselves. better yet, they come out potty trained. and they're like this without ever having to grow up. also, my husband knows how to rinse a dish and put it in the dishwasher...

what's yours like?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ha ha, funny. my family would do everything my way...aka put toys away were they belong, put dirty laundry where it belongs, put dishes IN the dishwasher (how i load it) i would love a self cleaning house, a painfree body, and better patience to answer the "but why" questions from the 4 yr old and not be irritated when the kids take HOURS to do the simplest of things
    acounard

Answer by acounard at 11:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I really wouldn't change my kids. They are my sunshine. I would make my husband more attentive, there would be NO video game systems, it would be Fall season year round and the coast line would be visible from everywhere I go and live.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I would never run out of time. Clothes would just stay clean. The whole house would stay clean. The kids would be happy and well behaved and never get sick. The dog would stop barking at the meter maid. :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010