Do you have a Kindle? what can you do with it, other than download and read books?

anything? I'm just curious.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nope. I am pretty sure it is just for books, magazines, newspapers and textbooks

I have the kindle app on my Droid and I love it, except when I read a really good book and I can't share it. My bff and I used to share books all the time, and I hate that I text her - OMG you have to read XYZ.....and I cant' just lend her the book
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• you're friend can download the kindle ap on her pc and then you can give her your password so she can read your books. i love my kindle. there are all sorts of things you can do on it. you can go on the internet, check your email, listen to music. you can also upload documents and work on them, you can take notes in the books you are reading, highlight sections. i have not figured out how to do all of these things yet though :(
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• You can get Newspapers and some Magazines. That's it, though.

I love mine. Just the other day I was sitting at home when someone on TV mentioned a book. I didn't have to go anywhere to get it. I just downloaded it to my Kindle (which takes 45 seconds or less) - and voila! I'm reading. Not only that, most of the time books are cheaper for the Kindle than they are in stores.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• should have gotten an IPad.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• nope
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2010