What do you think

So, do you believe that mothers make themselves overweight to punish their children, and that its utterly rude to them that you are unhealthy, or do you think that as long as they are happy and healthy that it doesnt matter what you look like?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Health

• No, not that mothers make themselves on purpose.
    Yes, it is unfair to the family, because if we die of heart issues early, the kids suffer. My mom died when i was 21. She missed my wedding and I sure wish she was here to see her grandbabies.
    No, it doesn't matter what we look like too much but we are teaching and making decisions even when we don't mean to.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• what about the mothers that cant seem to lose it?
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I agree with the latter! No scratch that, it's not an opinion. That's just utter stupidity, what would a mothers appearance have to do with their child? I gained a lot of weight while I was pregnant and now my son is 2 years old, I would like to lose the weight (of course) but I refuse to diet or deny myself the foods that I love and enjoy (and as much of them as I want). But I am a hedonist and refuse to ever deny myself anything which gives me pleasure. But with that said, I feed my son the healthiest foods possible and he does not leave my home unless he is dressed in a CLEAN outfit. I can't stand parents that take their kids out with food stains all over their clothes, that disgusts me!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2010