Creative ideas to tell him I'm pregnant!!!???

Give some cool ideas- I'm pretty sure we're having another baby and I wanna tell my husband in a "cool way". Not just "hey I'm pregnant".

It's sort of a big deal for him. He's away for a week and won't be back till next Thursday so I have time to do something really great. He REALLY wants another baby and I've been hesitant, but here we are- I'm about 2 weeks late and pretty sure we have a bun in the oven!!

Gimmie some cool ideas- or places I can look to find some good ideas to tell him the big news!!!

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 3:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wrote "Hi Daddy" on my belly and just waited for him to see it :)
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Congrats!!

You could buy a baby rattle or any other little thing, wrap it up and mail it to him. When he gets home he can open it... SURPRISE....!

I used to put little notes in my husbands shoes so when he got dressed he would find them, you could put something other than a note..
    or serve a dinner

baby back ribs
    baby carrots
    baby greens salad etc
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 3:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well, first, make sure that you are pregnant!! Go take a test, you don't want to disappoint him.

I just wanted to say that :) And Congrats! I don't have any ideas for you though, mine was "Soo, how would you feel about being a dad?"
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• First of all... CONGRATS!! How exciting!

The only thing I can think of is wrapping the test up and giving it to him as a present. I found out I was pregnant the day before Valentine's Day. I bought my Husband one of those cards that are supposed to be from a kid. It said Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!
    AirForceMommy2J

Answer by AirForceMommy2J at 3:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I would leave little things around the house. Maybe buy a tshirt that says dad on it and leave it kinda thrown somewhere. Just little things that he might see and go "what??" Let him put the pieces together :)

henna tattoo your belly with I'm pregnant then when you guys have sex once he's home he'll see it :)

if you have other children, make the youngest a shirt that says I'm gonna be a big brother/sister.
    Anonymous

• Put your son or daughter in a t-shirt that says "I'm a big brother (sister)" and see how long it takes him to figure it out. Of course you can also do a dinner with baby back ribs, baby carrots, etc. Whatever you do I am sure it will be special. :)
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Awww! That is so sweet of you. Well, since you are already pretty sure DON'T TEST! Instead buy a testing kit and wrap it up like a gift so the two of you can see the plus sign together. You can also order up a cake from the local bakery to celebrate. Maybe a 3D pregnant lady cake or a baby block cake.

Regardless of if you take my suggestions or not. HAVE FUN!

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• oohh! when i found out i was preggo with my DD, i wrote on my window (it was a big window) and on my screen door (it was glass) on the window, it said We're having a baby!! and then i drew (the best i could) a paci, bottle, and a baby. on the screen door, (i had told my neighbors, i was too excited/nervous to hold it in) so they wrote "Congrats on your pregnancy!" and they all signed their names. when hubby got home, he got this look on his face, and called my name in a "what the hell is this?" voice...he though it was a joke...lol...but he was very happy and excited! (note: you can write on the windows with a permanent marker, it will come off with windex, i've done it a thousand times)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Maybe get a shoe box with his fav shoe brand logo on it and buy a pair of neutral colored booties. Tell him you got him new shoes while he was gone and when he gets back have him open the box :)
    Put something else in it to make it a bit heavier like a real pair of shoes or tell him you got him some "lightweights" you thought he would like!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I got my BF a ballon that said love you daddy, and tied the posative test on the end of the ribbon. and wrote a bunch of little notes on the ballon telling him we're gonna have a nother baby.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2008