Has anyone tried the instead cups for ttc?

Hi ladies I am 2dpo and we tried the instead cup a couple times after bding...I'm sure hoping it works!!!! If not on to month #9 of trying and already to give up!:( Just wondering any experiences with it good or bad? GL and babydust!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Never tried that before. It took me six months to get pregnat with my daughter after I was off the depo shot. It really messed up my body. Good luck!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• idk wat that is..but maybe just stop trying..stop putting so much pressure on it and see what happens. We'd been tryin for non stop and then just gave up. then BAm. Pregnant :) good luck
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:22 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Hi elly25,

For how long were you on Depo? did you get pregnant 6 months after the shot expired? I have been off of it for 2 months now,,,,and it's been so frustrating. Did you do anything to help to conceive? Sorry for all the questions.

amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 11:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• whats that?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010