What did you do Today?

I am 29 weeks pregnant and had a Pre-E scare so the Dr. told me to "take it easy, drink water, watch my swelling and chart my B/P" over the weekend. Then I will have my protein checked again next week. So, we have had a very lazy day Today.
We got up and had breakfast, the kids played the playstation and needed our help getting to the next level on IROBOTS which was hilarious. The kids wanted to make lunch so we let them make sandwiches. While we ate lunch we watched Dennis The Menace on Netflix. Then we played with the kids for a while. My Mom brought some pizza for supper so I wouldn't cook. While we ate Supper, we watched Old Dogs on Netflix and then we finished the night playing Rummy. It's been a very lazy day but we have had a lot of great quality family time.
How did you spend your Saturday??

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 12:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• We spent the day doing mostly nothing, a little tidying here and there... and then I had to save my daughter's life. My newborn baby has many medical problems and needed CPR today.

Everything else seems mild by comparison. I suppose I should include that a lot of the day after that was spent in prayer, thanking God for my priceless gift and the training I've received that saved her today.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Well had a cookout for my nieghbor t was her birthday and then went to a car show then came hme
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol peeing evvery five minuetes watching my baby nephews and being on here waiting for my baby to move
    ScarsMommy

Answer by ScarsMommy at 12:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Lets see. I got up at 7 am, was at work by 8 am. Got home around 1:30 pm. Watched some tv shows on Netflix, got the baby to finally take a nap around 2:30/2:45. Took a shower, watched some more Netflix, tried waking baby up after it had been 2 hours, was unsuccessful. Finally got baby to wake up around 5:32 pm! Finished watching a movie, played with baby, comforted teething baby. At 7:40 feed baby dinner, gave baby a bath, got him ready for bed. Let baby play around for a little, got a good video of baby playing with a Mt. Dew can lol. Put baby to bed at 9 pm, did some dishes (mainly bottles). Then I got on here!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I went to Six Flags with my 2 yr old son and husband.
    MinnieMouse8

Answer by MinnieMouse8 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Took 2 of my kids to Lowe's to build stuff. Went to Michael's crafts to get fun stuff. Went to a car show. Tried to get some clothing organized (getting out cooler weather things for my 2 yr old). Fought with the router and lost AGAIN...and picked up the house.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Clean my entire apartment
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010