For anyone that has ever seen the movie "The Time Traveler's Wife"...

So I'm watching it right now on HBO, and at the very end, when he shows up in the field (after having died),and his wife is running from the house trying to get there - I help her run. I just realized that I was extremely tense and was mentally helping her run faster. This isn't even the first time I've watched it, but the first go-round, I was terrified that he'd disappear before she got to him. Stupid, huh?

I do something similar in movies where people are underwater. I hold my breath and get really tense. :)

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• That's awesome! That's why I appreciate movies so much, a good movie has the ability to draw you in and take you out of your reality. That's what entertainment is all about!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i was trying to watch it on HBO myself..since u just told me the ending i can watch now an not wonder...cause i was wondering how it ended...but i find myself doing the same thing...when watchiing movies..
    i also find myself holding the same body parts that are being injured on the victim w/o even realizing i do it..lol
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I talk to the characters. Like they can hear me, and respond, right?! That's a good movie. Made me cry.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• That's is a great movie
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• love that movie! you cant help but get into it!! i did the same thing..
    bbymommabRitt

Answer by bbymommabRitt at 7:25 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i did the same thing
    momoftatertots

Answer by momoftatertots at 8:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2010