I think I'm pregnant but not sure. I have irregular periods. A little over a week ago I had sex with someone and now i have been sick. I have lower belly disconfort, headaches, my back been bugging me some, nausea, and dizziness. Also I have been spotting the past two days. Not much though.

kyanc

Asked by kyanc at 3:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• "over a week ago i had sex with someone"...

^^^^ too early to know if you are pregnant or not... and even if.. WE CAN NOT TELL YOU.

go buy a test when you are late in a few weeks.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• get a test that is the only real way to know and go to the doctor there are alot of reasons for head acks and stomach problems and believe me the cheap test work also
    kimandjames

Answer by kimandjames at 4:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i was only 2 weeks when i found out i was pregnant
    kimandjames

Answer by kimandjames at 4:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• WELL YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO FIND OUT I SLEPT WITH MY BOYFREIND ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO AND IM SCARED TO GO AND FIND OUT IF IM PREGNANT AGAIN WITH MY SECOND CHILD
    KYRAN

Answer by KYRAN at 4:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• The home pregnancy tests always worked for me. They're private and very reliable.
    pamb1

Answer by pamb1 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2008