Can you tell me what to do?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years and we love each other very much. I've been wanting to get married and it's like he doesn't want to and it's getting a little hard to wait around for him to come to. I want another child but I want us to get married first. I wanted thee child before my son turns 5 and he'll be 3 in January. I don't know what to do and I know I can't push him down the aisle. Has anyone been in the same situation? What did you do?

luvmynubabe

Asked by luvmynubabe at 1:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• well you don't want to sound naggy but maybe just ask him why he doesn't want to go down the asile first maybe sharing his concerns will help the situation for the better :)
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I havent been in the same situation, but I can offer advice? You really need to tell him how you feel...and not just a peep of "Can we get married?" no, you need to tell him how you long for it, that you need it! My advice, sit him down, tell him you have something to say and ask him to hold his tongue until you are finished with what you have to say! Take notes and all, just to keep yourself organized...but it needs to be said.
    sheenathefat

Answer by sheenathefat at 1:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• wei had kids after my dh put the ring on my finger. you need to tell him how important this is for you, and that you do not want to put it off any longer. if you having sex, having kids, sharing a home and finances, why wouldnt he want to get married so you can have the legal benefit of being his wife. im thinking he has a case of why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free syndrome

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010