When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Today! and every other day of my life for the past 3 years or so, since I realized how much it hurts to be lied to and made the promise to myself to NEVER lie again about even the tiniest thing to anyone ever again!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Last night. I have a relative making some poor choices and quite basically, just not trying to better their own circumstances. So, I told them so. Felt good. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Oh, i forgot to explain the how part........after breaking up with my ex boyfriend and found out shortly after that our whole relationship was pretty much one big lie and wasting a lot of time grieving for that relationship.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i hate being lied to so i try to be as honest as possible and have even been called "too honest" before it just hurts to lie to people and even more when you hurt someone you care about
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• A few days ago, I sat hubby down and told him how much i love him and appreciate everything that he does for us.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• tonight. my bf said something that hurt my feelings so I told him. we talked about it & everything is fine now.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:08 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• one day at a time. last week, a few people
    DoughGirl1985

Answer by DoughGirl1985 at 2:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It's been too long. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I'm experiencing depression from issues my hubby and I are having, as well as issues with my parents. Sometimes it's hard to be honest, especially when someone ends up getting hurt.
    StephenieBryant

Answer by StephenieBryant at 2:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Today, Yesturday, && Tomorrow..... I try to always be honest, some little white lies, like no you're not fat, your pregnant, i dont mind, but even then in those cases Im normally very honest...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• All the time. I couldn't imagine holding it in.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010