Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I would choose "have never loved before" because there is always a chance to find love.. and not have the bitterness of a previously broken heart.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I would rather have known love, heartbreak and all, rather than not ever experience love at all. Yes, heartaches hurt, but they heal. Never being in love, you are missing out on something that is very special. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 3:02 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.    Alfred Lord Tennyson.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:18 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'd rather know love. Life is meant to be experienced. I want to experience it ALL including the bad times. It let's you know you are alive.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i would take the love with the heart ache. Love is worth the pain.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• ugh.... neither lol
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2010