Assuming you had a bully in your life...if you were to see said person today, what would you say to them?

sheenathefat

Asked by sheenathefat at 1:18 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing! just ignore them completely
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• actually i did and about a year ago she sent me a pm and friend request on facebook, she apologized for what she had done, and explained a bit about what was happening in her life as a child. I forgave her and you know i never thought anything could take away those years of pain but her apology did, i actually cried when i read it. Now we talk every so often adn comment on pics of each others kids. She turned out to be a good person, she just had a crappy child hood. I think it has changed how i view kids who bully , now i try to talk to the kids and find out what is hurting them because sometimes it is their life that causes it and sometimes yes it is just a spoiled child with parents who think they can do no wrong.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2010