WWYD if you did not love your DH anymore?

You've been together for nearly 10 years, but the last two have been the worst. You hardly get along anymore. The lack of love you feel from your DH has pretty much made you feel the same way......you just don't love him anymore. And he refuses to go to counseling. You have five children together. Do you keep fighting for your marriage? Do you move on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• DOES HE SEE THAT THERE ISNT THAT CONNECTION ANYMORE OR HE JUST GOES ABOU THIS DAY LIKE EVERYTHING STILL THE SAME? IF AND ONLY IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE EVEN AN OUNCE OF LOVE FOR HIM STILL THEN YES FIGHT FOR YOUR MARRIAGE AND SIT HIM DOWN TALK TO HIM WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND ASK HIM IF THERES ANY LOVE STILL IF ITS YES THEN TELL HIM THAT YOU WILL SCHEDULE A SESSION SO YOU ALL CAN REKINDLE THAT FIRE YOU ALL ONCE HAD FOR EACH OTHER. 10 YRS IS LONG AND YOU ALL HAVE TO SEE THE BIG BLESSINGS YOU ALL HAVE THROUGHOUT UR MARRIAGE...YOUR 5 CHILDREN...NOT THAT JUST CUZ U ALL HAVE KIDS U SHOULD STAY TOGETHER IT MORE LIKE YOU GOTTA FIGURE THINGS OUT SO THE KIDS DONT HAVE TO SEE THE WAYS YOU ALL ARE WITH EACH OTHER...KIDS NOTICE THESE THINGS AND YOU DONT WANT THEM TO FEEL AS IF ITS THER FAULT SO TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO ACT ON THE SITUATION FOR NOT JUS UR ALLS SAKE BUT FOR THE KIDS TOO. JUST TRY NOT TO BRING IT TO AN ARGUMENT...

GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Whoa...I honestly could have written this post. Together nearly 10 years...check. Five kids....check. Refuses counseling...check. Lack of love...check.

Honestly, I'm working on the plan to get out. $$ is an issue and the holidays are coming.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'd be gone. There was a time DH was going to leave me bc he thought I didn't love him(big goof). We were able to work it out without counseling. That was almost 2 yrs ago. But if I was in the situation you are describing I would be gone with the kids one way or another.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• If there is nothing there then I would leave life is too short to be unhappy, Unless you feel that it could be saved but its hard when they refuse everything
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 1:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Id leave, its not fair to me, to him or to our children to live like that. What would you want your children this incase, would you want them to leave? or to stay?

In a case like this, its not fair to anyone to stay, If you feel no love, go, it might be hard, but in the end you'd be better off.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2010