why cant he be satisified?

i finally got my student loan $. my dh wanted me to help pay bills along with the other stuff i needed so here is what i did...i save 1k back for bills. the rest was to be used for clothes for the kids and my school supplies. i decided to stop at a thrift store to see what they had and i bought most of the clothes for the kids for only $1 an item, so spent 20 there, then got the rest of the stuff the kids needed, shoes, jeans and a couple outfits for my DD and my school supplies and i spent 300 less than i had budgeted for clothes and supplies( gotta love clearance) and i had called my DH and asked him if he wanted me to get some clothes for him @the thrift store, he said no he doesnt need clothes. he is now mad cause i still have to get my laptop, which im buying from a friend so im saving lots of $ there, instead of buying him new clothes. and will have lots $ left over, u think he be happy that i saved us $

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• he's just mad he didn't get anything. Next time pick him up some clothes from the thrift shop & don't tell him where you got em. He probably doesn't want to wear what he considers someone else's clothes.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yeah i am not sure why he isn't happy that you tried to save money and actually did a good job sticking to the budget
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• He sounds like a tool.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2010