what should i do? my SO left me about 3 weeks ago :(

left me and our daughter....he says he misses me but he wants to solve the problems he has right now. he hasnt yet said he wants to get back with me in the future. when i ask him he says idk. ive been trying to be happy and act like it doesnt bother me around him and i did good for a while and it seemed to bother him and seemed like he was showing more emotion towards me, but it was just too hard for me to act that way and upset me a lot.

idk what to do . we have a 18 month old together, we have our home.... i miss my family being together, and i miss him a lot. i cant even be alone by myself at home at all. i have either stayed at someones house or had someone stay at my house every single night the past 3 weeks. otherwise i find myself drifting off and crying or thinking about bad stuff.

:( advice please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Im so sorry to hear that, ihate being alone also, I think the only thing you might be able to do is remind him how much he means to you, then let him have his time to think! Im sure he will relize what he left. Im so sorry :(
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 1:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I wish I could offer you advice, but my SO just left too and I have a 2 year old and am 6 months pregnant with our second child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Im really sorry for your pain, but I think you need to face the facts that he just may not be coming back. Its time to start picking up the pieces and start getting your life together. Life is hard without the father of your baby around, but you have to be strong, especially for her. First off, no problem is worth leaving your family over. In fact, family should be there when a problem is there. He needs to go find himself, you need to tell him he just may not be worth looking for. Its going to be hard, but you need to show your baby girl that life does go on after heart break. Good luck to you, all the love.
    sheenathefat

Answer by sheenathefat at 1:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Maybe what you need to do is cry, and let all those emotions out, so you can start to work on getting past this. I understand you miss him, and you love him, and want your family back together, but that may not happen. Work past this, and focus on yourself and your child. That's what's most important right now. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I am going through kinda the same thing...my SO just left so we could work on our own selves then get back together. it's really hard. I have found not contacting him helps. if he calls you be nice ad you can. focus on you and your daughter. give him sine space. this is what I'm doing now. I think about him a lot. but he does call me. and we talk everyday. don't ask him when he wants to get back together. try as hard as you can to not talk about the break or break up. try being his friend. it's so hard but if you focus on other things he may come around. You can message me if you want. it may help you to know you aren't going through this alone.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 5:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010