how old???

How old were were your daughters when you got there ears pierced????

anfisasmommy

Asked by anfisasmommy at 1:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• she was 4 and it was her idea not mine lol. We decided to wait till she asked to have it done.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I still have not and they are 5 and 9. When they want it done and I think they can take care of their ears, I will gladly take them to get it done.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• DD was 5. She wanted it and I THOUGHT was old enough to take care of them. I was wrong. Of course, I took care of the cleaning but that child lost earrings like it was the newest fad. They closed up about 4 months after being pierced. She's not sure if she wants it done again. My boys were both in 2nd grade and never had any problems...so I think the other children will a) have to want it themselves and b) be at least in 2nd grade LMAO.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think my mom had mine pierced when I was around 1
    Nicole_TTC

Answer by Nicole_TTC at 1:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I won't pierce them until she asks for them and is at least over 5 years old.. preferably 8 or older though.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• They are 10, almost 8 and 4 and none of them have their ears pierced. My 10yo did mention at the store today that she might like to get them pierced next year when she turns 11 because she saw some cute earrings she liked.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Eh I dont have a daughter, but My mother had my ears done at 6 months..I had no hair & everyone thought I was a boy, so she said F-it & got them done....(they are still open too.) && again at 5, I wanted second holes for my birthday, & because I had just had my eyebrow cracked opened, & couldn't have my birthday party due to that & a really bad blizzard, I got them. =)

If I were to have a daughter, Id get them done early like that.......
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• no girls here. my mom did not like the idea of having pierced ears so i had to fight to get it done.. i was like 12 to 14... somewhere in there...i think they r still open...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:14 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• 4 monthes with all three, and this one (due in Jan.) will be the same!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• 10 years old- she was maturew enough to take care of them- we tried at 5 but they got infection the next week and we let them close
    40andholding

Answer by 40andholding at 2:07 AM on Aug. 30, 2010