Do you enjoy pregnancy?

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 1:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I absolutely hated it. I had sever morning sickness up until the day I gave birth. My husband smelled so foul to me, I hemmeraged (spelling?) several times, I thought I miscarried several times...it was so intense...BUT ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!
    sheenathefat

Answer by sheenathefat at 1:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• YES!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Definitely. It's beautiful and amazing. Sad that I won't be experiencing it again but...
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I did, I loved it :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• some parts other nor so much each one was different though.
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 1:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes. I will say honestly that the complications scare me and are not my favorite part but I love being pregnant. I love the way it makes me feel, I love feeling the baby move and kick, I love preparing for the baby and for meeting my new child. Then the parenting starts and I love that part too. :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nope, it's a means to a wonderful end :) being pregnant pretty much sucks, spotting, worrying, everything reeks, I'm constantly exhausted. but it's all good cause I'm gonna have a son to play with my daughter.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• After the puking stopped and I began to have more energy. Both times I have felt so drained, lightheaded, and sick into the middle of the second trimester. I remember really liking months 5-8 with my daughter...hopefully this one will be the same.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• most of it no... lots of vomiting, crying, being really tired. that was hard. but the baby moving is something i cannot wait to see and feel more. i like feeling like i have a little buddy with me all the time talking to my belly singing etc... birth is painful and somewhat frightening the first time but i loved the end result the last time this time will be painful but awesome too
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I love feeling the new life gorwing, I love the scans and hearing the heartbeat and all the preparation that goes into having a new baby BUT I hate feeling left out of stuff like nights out with friends just coz Im tired and not drinking alcohol, also not a fan of morning sickness and feeling uncomfortable when baby gets a in a funny position!!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:29 AM on Aug. 29, 2010