Am I pregnant?

I should know but I don't and it may be too early to tell. My period is like far away from now I think and I feel like i wanna throw up and I'm moody like I feel bipolar (no offense) and I've been tired and sleeping later and later.

luvmynubabe

Asked by luvmynubabe at 1:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ummm..ur gonna hear it from a lot of girls!! TAKE A TEST!!!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Pee on a stick. Why should you just know? I don't get that. The only way I've ever known is by taking a test. The symptoms of pregnancy and PMS are too similar.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• MY QUESTION IS DO YOU WANNA BE PREGO? IF SO AND YOU ARE REALLY FOCUSING AND TRYIN HARD FOR IT THEN IT IS POSSIBLE THAT U TRICK YOUR SELF INTO HAVING THE SYMPTOMS SO IF YOUR WANTING TO BE AND TYRING THEN ITS A GOOD THING NOT TO STRESS IT AND HAVE FUN MAKE LOVE AND LET HIM HAPPEN WHEN THE TIMES RIGHT! IF YOUR NOT TRYING THEN MAYBE GET A PREGNANCY TEST..IT NEVER HURTS TO CHECK AND DONT BE LET DOWN IF ITS NEGATIVE...LIKE U SAID IT MIGHT BE TO EARLY. IF ANYTHING U SHOULD JUST SEE YOUR DOCTOR AND LET HER/HIM KNOW YOUR HEALTH STATUS.
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It's really uncommon for morning sickness to start before a missed period. The only person I know who had that was my best friend, who is now pregnant with TWINS. I was feeling that way this last cycle (we're TTC) but it ended up I was coming down with a virus. They are going around so much right now! I would just got an EPT.. (I like First Response) and give it a shot in a few days.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 1:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• That's true the symptoms are similar but mine used to be so different. My body has changed so I guess a test is best.
    luvmynubabe

Comment by luvmynubabe (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think with your symptoms,,,,you need to take the 99 cent prego test, from the dollar tree store,,,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You are going to need to go to the store and buy a test, then come home and take it. That is honestly the only way that you are going to know. Keep in mind that Dollar Tree tests need a lot more hormone than the more expensive tests. I recommend Clear Blue easy. Also, make sure tha tyou use the first morning urine.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• The only signs I ever had of being pregnant was a missed period no morning sickness no sore boobs no nothing til I would realize ohhhh shit Im late.. and I would take a test and then go to the dr
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 7:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010