Is it possible to feel pregnant the first week you conceive?

Hello,
I have an almost 2 year old daughter and when I was pregnant with her, I felt really sick to my stomach (almost like motion sickness) when I was at least three weeks pregnant. I noticed about 3 weeks ago, I started to feel that same way. Every day, in waves...plus a lot of burping and going pee. I feel pregnant. However, I had my period almost three weeks ago. Seemed like a very normal one, not spotting. So, is it possible to be pregnant, feel it this early on, and still get a period? I am still a week away from my next period, so its a little early to test. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• SINCE UR PERIOD ISNT FAR OFF THEN JUST BE PATIENT AND IF YOU SKIP YOUR PERIOD THEN TAKE A TEST. BUT DONT TAKE IT RIGHT AWAY WAIT A FEW DAYS AFTER THE AMOUNT OF DAYS UR PERIOD LASTS JUST IN CASE UR LATE.
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I dont know i didnt start gettin "symptoms" until after I missed my period.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My breasts started hurting and I still had another 3 or 4 days to go before a test could tell if I was pregnant so I would say yes b/c we gave up on trying and I was never pregnant before that but I mentioned it to my husband that I was feeling really weird. next thing I know i had a post. preg. test a wk later!!!!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Maybe
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thanks ladies! I know it's a weird question and I know everyone, and every BODY is different. However, I was kind of wondering if the second time you are pregnant if maybe symptoms come on faster? I suppose it depends on the person. Like Shani, I didnt get any symptoms till after I missed my period last time...so I think it's weird that I already feel this way. Well I appreciate the feedback. Thank you!
    holycow

Answer by holycow at 2:01 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• The only person I know to truly get symptoms at 3 weeks was having twins, but I guess it's possible for a singleton. I know before I got my missed period I was very tired and my boobs were bigger, but it was more PMS time than earlier.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 2:02 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I would say yes, very early on I could tell I was pregnant, body was off and it was a little painful to sleep on my stomach, I think if you know your signs and it happens each time then it is a most likely, All three of mine have been easy to tell before the test if I listened to my body and not over excited mind
    Rocky32

Answer by Rocky32 at 2:04 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• With both of my pregnancies I felt waves of nausea before I was able to take a pregnancy test.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• The first time I was clueless lol but the second time we were ttc and I knew the moment she was conceived. Seriously, I knew it. It was like God changed my whole mind around!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:23 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• With my first pregnancy I didnt have any symptoms until around 10wks and it took this long to get a positive test but with my xurrent pregnancy I felt sicky and had a funny taste in mouth roughly a week after conception, it was all down hill from there with the symptoms until I felt so yucky and tired......22wks on and still not much better lol.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:24 AM on Aug. 29, 2010