Has anyone worked with Process Rebates From Home?

simonesimone

Asked by simonesimone at 4:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Rebates at home isn't a scam as much as it isn't worth it. Basically, lets say you are affiliate with Company X. Company X sells a product that costs $100.00. If you bring them the customer they pay you 50%. That is $50.00 - just keeping everyone on the same page! You advertise the same product for $75.00 after rebate! They purchase the product from Company X using your affiliate link, Company X turns around and pays you $50.00. After 90 days, if the person hasn't returned the item, you send them a $25.00 rebate - usually by PayPal. It's 90 days because after 90 your CC company will give you a hard time if you claim fraud. So you tell your customer to send in the rebate information, which you provide, 90 days after purchase. You make the rebate between 90 and 120 days. Most people will forget about the rebate after 90 days or have deleted the email or whatever.
    And that is rebates are processed at home.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 5:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I would google any company like that before you agree to work for them There's allot of horror stories about processing rebates, and never getting paid a dime.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yes... complete scam. It was a complete waste of my money. If you need an extra income let me know. I have some things that you could do that are free and actually give you a check every month.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yes, I tried this. It was a huge scam. A complete waste of money and effort.

I have found a great company and work as an independent business owner. The company is AmeriplanUSA. They are a 16 year old health benefits company (not insurance). They provide huge discounts to members (up to 80%) with dental, vision, prescription, chiropractic and health expenses. Great company and great benefits. If you are interested go to the following website and request an interview. www.MyWAHCareer.NET
    Spoage

Answer by Spoage at 4:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Scam!
    Before you get started in any home business, I highly recommend you educate yourself about network marketing, how to be successful at it, know what to look for in a good company, etc.
    I can teach you all this and more for free! Visit my profile to learn more and to start the training visit: http://sally.mentoringforfree.com

To your success,
    Sally
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 8:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Don't waste your time. I tried this years ago and it is a scam!
    CueGina

Answer by CueGina at 10:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2008