Stupid question - Melaleuca?

Awhile back a big box of stuff from Melaleuca came for someone who previously lived in the house we rent. I called the company (phone # was next to the return address) and they told me to just keep it. Well, there was a bottle of lotion in it that I really liked. Now I want to know how to buy a bottle of it myself. I don't see a "shop" thing on their website or anything.

Any ideas on how to order from them? Maybe there's a different website to buy off of or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I Googled the name Melaleuca and looked at the website. Before I read your add completely. No, I cannot find any buy on line either. It looks like it is sold like Tupperware, Mary Kay or Amway. I think you have to find your local sales person and order through them. Be careful that they do not want you to become a member.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 2:10 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Why not call the number you called before and ask them?
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have a friend here in WA State who is a Melaleuca director/rep. Nice person, reputable, has done it for years. Here is her info, please let her know Jean from BNI referred you:

Elaine McEnery, elaine@parexis.com, or elainemcenery@iglide.net. Their stuff is awesome!!
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:19 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It's a business such as Amway, Mary Kay and such. I love their products!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think you have to buy them from a rep like you would mark kay, avon, pamered chef, etc.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• http://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/ProductSearch.aspx?search=shop You have to sign up as a preferred customer to buy things at a discount. Otherwise, see if any of your friends or family members are Mela customers and ask them to order you the lotion and you'll give them the money. :)
    connorlove

Answer by connorlove at 12:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2010