Boob Job?

If money were not an issue, would you get a boob job? Why? and what size would you want?

I would! One of my boobs is noticably larger than the other, I would probably take them up to a middle C to even them out.

Morgs7531642

Asked by Morgs7531642 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ohhh DH and i had this talkthe other day. My BFF of 20 years and i made apact to get boob jobs when we turned 18 lol we were both A cups well that never happened and as ihad kids i went from an A to a D to a B. My friend recently got her boobs done and LOVES them. I think I would still like to but i cant justify spending the money on them. I would love to have a nice full C cup, I dont want to be huge but i would like to look like a grown up lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:10 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I would get a boob lift.
    sheenathefat

Answer by sheenathefat at 2:07 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol i would make mine a full round d...and be very very happy
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:07 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• LOL yes, but not implants. I would get a breast reduction. I want to be a middle C/small D. Right now I am an E and I hate how bad my back hurts. I will get one some day just not yet.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:08 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• LOL I WOULD WANT A BOOB LIFT..SUPPOSEDLY THEY ARE JUST FINE BUT I DONT THINK SO...I TELL MY HUBBY I WANT TO HAVE BIGGER BOOBS BUT HE SAYS THEY R ALREADY BIG CUZ HE TRIES TO GRAB THEM AND IT FILLS UP MORE THAN HIS HAND AND I SAY HUNNY ITS NOT THAT THEY ARE BIG BUT MORE LIKE UR HANDS ARE SMALL..LOL...I THINK IM A C BUT HAVE LOTS OF CLEAVAGE SO MAYBE A D. I WANT THEM TO BE MORE PERKY AND ROUNDER MAYBE A DDD!! ID BE HAPPY!!
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• When I was about 15, I had C's, then I lost weight and had B's, then I got pregnant and went back up to C, but a little bigger, and now im back at B haha. I really liked when I wore a C cup
    Morgs7531642

Comment by Morgs7531642 (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• No way! My best friend got a "mommy makeover" and first, she said it was the most painful thing she's even been through (even after 4 hours of failed pushing with a failed epidural that ended in a c-section with her 3rd child). Aside from that, she's got scares worse than her section scar on her hips, belly button, around her nipples and down the bottom. She looks hot... but "fake" hot. I'm perfectly happy with my well used boobs!
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 2:16 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i would get a reduction as well..im a G cup and i haaaaate it!! i would like to be a DD..im 6 feet, and a lil bit bigger boned..lol..so going to small would look funny..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:22 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I could get a boob job if I wanted (financially) but I do not want to. I went with my sister when she had hers and helped her through recovery and it was HORRIBLE!!! To do a boob job the cut around her nipple, (she didn't want a scar,) pulled out all the mammary glands and fatty tissue, then they cut through the chest muscles and scrape all the muscle tissue off the ribs. Next they insert the implant, stretch the muscles over it, put every thing back and sew you up. After the initial pain meds they gave her at the hospital wore off she was in AGONY for about a week. She woke up that night screaming; because of going through the muscle, every time she moved her arm or abs muscle or any muscle connected to those chest muscles it would hurt her sooo bad. Ill stick with my level 5 Miraculous bra from Victoria's Secret ...Thank-you very much!
    Plus she ended up having another kid and now they look like crap so they need to be redone
    La_t_da_mom

Answer by La_t_da_mom at 2:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I just want a boob lift nothing else other than that I'm satisfied
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2010