what are you angry at tonight?

I just spent the last hour and a half busting my a$$ cleaning, while my husband dedicated songs to me on guitar hero. And the only 2 things I asked him to do today, I wound up doing.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im angry that no matter what i eat i have diarreah..LOL..ive been like this for 9 days!!!!! its realllllllly pissing me off!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We are trying to watch a movie and our Wii instant streaming is acting up and keeps disconnecting every five minutes or so. And it is taking a long time for it to come back on each time.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:24 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• thank youI'm not angry so to speak, but i'm nervous about a possible much-needed job opportunity on Mon. Prayers needed,thanks!!!!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I was mad because I woke up to an empty bed ((I thought hubby was still up, Bc that would mean he'd sleep all day...) But Instead him & Our five year old are asleep on sofa together, after watching movies.......Its kinda cute..
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• not mad...a little disappointed that my BF has to stand guard tonight, so I will be sleeping alone =(
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Prayers to you Sweetloveofmine. I am angry at myself and my body. I am so sick of being so weak and unable to do all the things I need to do around this house. I fired my maid and have not found a replacement. I am disabled and my children live to far away from me to help. I do not like to ask for help, but I have to. I am trying to figure out how much is a fair wage to pay someone to help me. My  old maid got $25 an hour but her method of cleaning was, dust, swiffer the floors and stuff everything else in a box. I am now staring at boxes that I have NO idea what is in them.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 2:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Emergency room doctors that think my ear does not hurt enough.... ;-(
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• it is 2am and i am exhausted but not sleeping. i did not start homework either... I am sort of in trouble
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2010