how soon is to soon?

i would really love to try to get pregnant again! but my daughter is only 7 months. i want my kids close but i had her at the same time my first was potty training and all and it was just really tough dealing with a NB too. i would like my next to be closer than 3 years.

any tips on talking to my husband?
i have concidered making it look like my BC failed but idk, its not like he dont want anymore or anything but im sure i cant convence him to just have another anytime soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't trick your husband into having another kid! Just talk to him.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think 18 months between births is what they say is ideal unless you had a c-sec then they usually say wait 2-2.5 years.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i agree with first reply
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My daughters wil be 22 months apart and I think that's a perfect age. I would wait until your daughter is at least 1 year old so that way you can really think about it.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2010