What is your biggest pet peeve that your dh or so does?

I can't stand it when my dh starts playing with his cell phone, gazing at the tv, looking out the car window, etc when I'm talking about something important!! It drives me crazy!!!! The worst is the cell phone. I don't know what the man would have done before they were invented. Even when I'm not talking tohim he's always charging it, taking it off the charger, resetting it, checking messages, checking emails, looking at the clock, playing YouTube on it, looking up info. Sometimes I think about letting the phpne "slip" into the toliet!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• my pet peeve is when he comes home he walks through the house to the kitchen (where the washer and dryer are) taking of his uniform. He drapes it over the back of the couch, then sits down and takes off his boots.. and leaves them! thats about all I can think of right now since he's deployed and I would love any annoyance right about now
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:01 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• He randomly sings random, annoying songs...that and he tickles me I'm super ticklish and I hate being tickled LOL
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 3:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Mine is when my dh says something and then when I later brings that up he thinks that I am making that up and that I have added to what he said and then he says why do you always have to bring something back up that isn't true. Oh I would love to taper record him then throw it all back in his face
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• He doesn't know how to let shit go!!!!...something happend 6 months ago...and he's just now dealing with his feelings. It's aggravating!!!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 5:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• he drops crumbs on the counter after ive cleaned it up
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• he slurps his coffee and tea, snores like a freight train, always lies full length along the big couch ( so the other 5 in our family are supposed to sit where???) and he blows his nose in the shower ewwww
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I hate it when i try to talk to him and he says okay like im supposed to think he listening?? RR,.... that gets me SO bad!
    Momie09

Answer by Momie09 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010