answer if you only had baby girls

how did you know you was pregnant with a girl befor you had a u/s?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't and there is a million and 1 supposed old wives tale-tests but they are not accurate. There is a test you can but at Walgreens or CVS for about $35. You do it at home and send it off. My friend did it at 6 weeks because she already had 4 boys it was accurate...she had another boy!
    La_t_da_mom

Answer by La_t_da_mom at 3:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I knew I was having a girl by around the third month. Just like a gut feeling I guess. I really couldnt explain it much better than that.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• When I was pregnant with DD I thought I was having a boy and I thought I was probably having another girl this time but it's a boy... I guess I'm REALLY bad at guessing what I'm having lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:10 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I just knew, I was determined she would be a girl lol. I also had morning sickness and i hadnt had it with my boys. I told everyone it was a girl no one believed me then we found out she was a girl. I guess sometimes you just know. I knew the boys were boys also, there was never any real mystery for me about what i was having.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• By my second month my mom and husband both predicted I was having a girl because of how sick I was and I wasn't with my son. I left my mind open and didn't want to get excited but when the ultrasound tech said it was a girl I could help but be happy because that's what I wanted but would have been happy with a boy also.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:14 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I knew with a scanning report in 9th month and i wanted a girl wow I was so happy.;
    ad2174

Answer by ad2174 at 3:18 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i am a bad guesser... i hink i am having a girl this time.. we will see tho lol 3 days till sonogram!!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:21 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Okay I only have boys, but its the same type thing, I knew with both of them that they were boys. It was just a feeling. I called my tummy he or the boy name, but it never felt comfortable saying she or thinking of a girl name. I never felt it was a girl, ever. I would have dreams and they would always be little boys.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i knew i was having a girl..just a gut feeling...ok, well..maybe its cuz thats what i wanted!! LOL...
    but all the signs pointed to girl..heartbeat was high, LOTS of morning sickness, i carried high, i dreamed about a girl..and yaaa thats just what i wanted!! and yaaaay!! i got her!! :) i never found out tho..i waited til she was born
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I had a feeling that it was a girl at conception and I was right,
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 29, 2010