Im looking to clean houses to make a little extra cash. Is there anyone in the Hendersonville,goodlettsville area that needs a house keeper? I have experiance and dont charge much

JacobsMommy925

Asked by JacobsMommy925 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• My mother has a house cleaning business and when she is looking for new homes she checks the paper for the new home buyers... Around here there is a list of all the homes and properties that are bought and sold and who bought and sold them... She sends them a postcard for a free estimate and they call her.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• You know I had a message similar to yours and cafemom wrote me and said they were deleting my comment,because I'm not suppose to advertise?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2008