Absent minded much at the playground? Why would she do this?

4 moms were chatting at the playground while the kids played. Me and my DH were sitting on a bench about 20 ft behind watching our boys and chatting.

Now at the park its mostly moms, kids and daycamps. But there a few dads there, as well.

So out of the blue, I guess the one mom gets an itch on her butt, lifts up were tennis skirt and scratches, displaying her goods to everyone then pulls it back down. DH and I just look at each other and laugh quietly and are like "WTH?!" lol

Why did she do that? Was she not thinking? Did she assume no men were there? I mean cmon! lol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 5:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people are just idiots - she probably does it all the time and didn't realize what she was doing.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Sounds like she did it for the attention ? She had to know that there were men around to see her!

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 6:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Kinda disturbing... and rude... I would have been mad if she did it where the kids could see... Probably just some attention wanter..I think men being there, would make her do it more...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:17 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Men there or not .. Why would you do that in public at all? Oh Dear!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2010