about a month ago I started getting headaches which I attributed to the AZ heat, but the last two days I've had terrible migraines to the point I'm about to break down and take excedrin! I googled it, and have tried everything I could find and nothing is working. I will be calling Dr Mon, but just needed some support as its 330 am and I am unable to sleep from the pain :O(

I've had tension migraines in the past that were work stress related, but that is no longer an issue, and these are different...

litlfut26

Asked by litlfut26 at 6:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• I suffer from sever migraine headaches. I have medication at home to treat the really awful ones. If you are in that much pain, I would go to an ER or to an after hours clinic. I take high powered pain medication, Lortab, Demerol, an abortive medication and phenergan for nausea. When I have one of the mean nasty type, I make sure I drink something with caffeine in it. It opens the blood vessels. Also get in a cool, dark and quiet room.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i used to suffer from this.. find out it had to do with my sinuses and allergies. is your scalp tender to the touch? go to an acupuncturist
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Mabey its time to go to the doctors? I dont think anyone here can diagnose you. These kind of headaches can be serious.........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:16 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I get headaches all the time, the only thing that gets rids of them for me is excedrine migraine. I would just take the excedrin to get the relief and then call the doctor on monday to see if there is something he can give you for them.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:02 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Go toa clinic or ER to get a shot. Ask your Dr. for a daily med for prevenative headaches, then you may not get them as often or as severe. I take topamax and get less severe and less often. Usually I can catch one and ward off w/ecxcedrin migrane now.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• hope u feel better
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010