Do you style your hair everyday?

If so how long does it take you?

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 7:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No, I just wet it down and go.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Heck no.. i'd never leave the bathroom.. my hair almost touchs my butt and is thin. super hard to hold a style.. i have to pack it with product to keep any style in it.. i wish i could but thats too much work... just depends on where i am going and what i am doing that day...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I only do the top part of my hair every other day as I only wash it every other day and it only takes me about 10 minutes and it is wavy/curly and to about the middle of my back
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't really think brushing it and putting up in a pony tail or twisting it to make a bun doing my hair. I also have a ton of different headbands and clips that I pull up my hair to get it off my neck in the hot summer heat. I have noticed in some of the Glamour magazines that the Hollywood set is going short this season. My hair has finally grown to the length it was before cancer treatments. As much as I would love to go short, I just cannot do it.

***********************************

HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED THOSE NEW GOODY TWIST PINS AND THE LARGE PIN TO PUT YOUR HAIR UP?

XXXXZZZXXXX

http://www.goody.com/#/grid/default

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 7:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I do want to look presentable so yes. It takes me around 10 minutes.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Most every day! It doesn't take me too long though. I just straighten it and add products!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• most days I do.. but some days like today I haven't (i know I'm just going to be cleaning the house today anyways, so there is no point in gettin gmy hair done when I'm just going to wash it before I go to bed anyways).

As for how long.. it depends on how I style my hair.. typically if I just straighten it it can take me anywhere from 5-20 minutes (pending on if I have to blow dry first or if I let it air dry)... if I scrunch curl it then only 2-3 minutes.. if I curl it curl it it take 15-40 minutes (pending on if I have to blow dry first or if I let it air dry).

up do can take 10 minutes to up to an hour pending on the style I want.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED THOSE NEW GOODY TWIST PINS AND THE LARGE PIN TO PUT YOUR HAIR UP?

My friend has them and really likes them. She told me to go buy them.
    momoflilangel

Comment by momoflilangel (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I try. Usually 1/2 hour.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I can't remember the last time I styled my hair lol. I usually get out of the shower and towel dry some, then put some hair glue through it and scrunch a little (my hair is ruler straight naturally). So if that counts, I do it a few times a week.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010