what is your feelings on abortion?

superbutteryfly

Asked by superbutteryfly at 2:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Simple: It's wrong!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I believe it is morally wrong to take a life. But I also believe your body your choice. No one should be allowed to tell anyone else what they can or cant do with their own body.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I am very pro life. I feel a baby is a baby from the minute it is conceived.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 2:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I could never agree with abortion. I am a mother and can't comprehend the pain that a baby in the womb goes thru when it is being SUCTIONED into PIECES when being aborted. It's murder on every level. I see no way around it.
    aryn12205

Answer by aryn12205 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I am 100% pro life. I was almost aborted...my life is was that close to being over before it even began. Its wrong..try to justify it however you want..at the end of the day..you killed a baby. That is how i see abortion.
    mybabygirlz

Answer by mybabygirlz at 4:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My FEELINGS on Abortion are very unconfortable ones.......
    nineteen

Answer by nineteen at 4:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I am pro choice. In some cases, that baby is better off in Heaven than with a mother who doesn't want a child... and sometimes it's better for a couple to terminate an unhealthy baby than to feel like they're burdened for life. I do think that ALL women should consider adoption first, but that's not always an option for some people.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i think it's very sad.
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 4:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I used to be on the fence on it ...until I got pregnant and I felt my lil man move. I dont think anyone is immune to that moment. You carry life, plain and simple. How it got there is merely consequential. It deserves a chance.
    Anonymous

• it's not YOUR body, its the body of a baby.....It is totally wrong..
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2008