2 c section

does the 2 one hurt more or lesss and what about the recovery? thanks

eternaldeamer

Asked by eternaldeamer at 4:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have read, and I am praying it's true, that the 2nd c-sections, and those after that aren't as painful as the first.
    I am coming up on my second too. I know what to expect this time, so I am really nervous!!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 4:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well my second on I think hurt less but took longer to heal. My I was a single mom and was only 21 my second one (but 3rd child) I was 27 and was a single mom somewhat. My husband came home two weeks for R&R and then went back to Iraq for 8 months. I don't know if those are factors in it or not. I also nursed all my kids. I hope that helps you.
    jessym_17508

Answer by jessym_17508 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I agree; hurt less the second time, I didn't even take the pain pills prescribed to me. However, my stitch took longer to heal...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I had six and i think it gets easier
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 9:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2008