The body is there, the brain just hasn't caught up yet, so why is it wrong to look?

For adults of either gender to check out a someone who almost an adult (high school age). Having no other intent but to just enjoy the view of an attractive person walking by. Likely gonna forget about em within the next 3 minutes.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Julian, if you see a uy walking around say the mall and think wow he's cute then turns out he's 16 would you think you are a pedio? NO people these days DO look older simple fact. My brothers friend I thought was really cute thought he was at LEAST 18 is 14! I felt gross at first and was like wait I had no clue how old he is. He looks older than i do and i am 23!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It's just not wise. And it gives me the creeps.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:02 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I must say after being around teenagers for many years I can understand how someone can look and appreciate a good looking person. Then you have to think, like for me I am old enough to be there mother. Not cool and very creepy. Even with no intent there it is still creepy.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It is not wrong to look, but the intentions is what makes a difference.

Answer by older at 7:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thinking is one thing, touching is another. Why would anyone of adult age want to look at a high school aged or even freshman year in college when they can go out with other adults, legally?

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 8:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• IMO, because sometimes you can't tell how old a teenager really is. I am not into young looking dudes. I don't like them old either, but I look at more age appropriate men if I am going to be looking to enjoy at all. I don't find young boys attractive. I rather look at them more like a kid. I can appreciate good bone structure and facial features, I just wouldn't feel right about looking at a teenager's body. Just thinking about it makes me feel like I'm gonna be sick.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:13 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• To me looking is fine. Might not want to tell anyone you think that (underage) person is HOT to you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't look because I have a son who is 15 and 2 others in their 20's. I don't want women looking at them in their teens as "meat". I try to treat all kids as if they are mine and have respect for them and their parents. I am 51 and ogling at teenagers feels wrong and unethical.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Because continual looking and thinking about it can lead to actions! We think about stuff before we do it. Don't even look to begin with. Besides, I honestly do not see why someone can even look. WHY would someone that young be attractive to an adult?

I believe that looking and thinking about there body (any person other than your spouse) is the same as doing it. Keep your eyes off! :D
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think it's OK to look, as long as you're not obvious about it; we all admire beauty. But you shouldn't look in a way that would let them know you were looking.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2010