Upset :(

Ive been pregnant twice b4 this and never had this problem. Im 9weeks pregnant and hungry all the time but the thing is when i actually go to eat it makes me sick so im sick if i eat and sick if i don't. And the wierd thing is only sweets help my stomach only once in awhile and i know thats not good for me. I don't know what to do:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol im there im 11 weeks things make me so sick and im always hungry tho but what holds down pretty good for me is plain frosted flakes i just nibble on that once in a while ad it sits pretty good
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i was the same way. i ate anyway. i knew it was better for my baby for me to eat, so i dealt with getting sick....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I just want to cry tho cause i feel so sick
    Anonymous

• I was the same way. I was like that for all 9 months and in the delivery room. I couldn't do much about. My doctor gave me pills to help. Because it was none stop and I was losing so much wait. When I couldn't really eat I drank sports drinks. I won't touch them now. But just eat what you can. As long as your baby is still doing good your fine. Hope all gets better.
    Anonymous

• I lived off of hard candies for 3 months LOL it was the only thing that didn't make me nauseas
    Anonymous

• The thought or sight of food just turned my stomach..still does at 19 weeks. So, I just drink a lot of water and eat what a I can when I can.. If I can get a banana down for dinner, than thats what I eat for dinner. Some food is better than no food. I was hungry as well but just the thought of eating made me sick to my stomach. So if its a brownie for breakfast, a bowl of ceral for lunch, and a handful of grapes for dinner. Than that is what it is. Good Luck and I hope it gets better for you.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2008