Does it ever irritate you when...

Does it ever irritate you when someone you don't know, or someone you don't really talk to that much [like my in-laws do this all the time] ask "So do you have a lot of stretch marks yet?!" And when I say, "yeah i have a few." They say "oh just wait your going to HATE IT!!!!'

LOL it really irritates me i dont really know you or talk to you ever and you just tell me that? i think its kind of rude.. do you?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol ya i hate that too the are just a holes lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• People all over the world are rude. Get used to it. Next time some ignorant person says, just wait your gonna hate it. tell them. "Oh No! I've been looking forward to this my whole life. It's a badge of honor to me." If they say "are you serious?" Tell them. "No, but how else am I supposed to respond to such a rude question?" that ought to get them to think before speaking next time. LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• umm couldnt help but notice your pic has you smoking hope your not anymore for the babys sake
    mommynbabygirl

Answer by mommynbabygirl at 4:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• hahahaha im not dont worry about it either mommynbabygirl
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• You confuse me since you are always talking about living naturally and you don't want to expose your baby to toxins in clothes, food, and vaccines.

What about the toxins you exposed your baby to while smoking before you knew you were pregnant and smoking after you have the child?

It is your choice, I just want to know what you think of the hypocrisy of your own decisions?
    Anonymous

• there is no hypocrocy. right i dont want to expose my baby to that, which is why i dont smoke now, i wont smoke after the baby and my decisions before stupid yeah but dont you dare sit there and accuse me of being a bad person when i know you have done stuff in your past that wasnt the best decision. You're not perfect and actually youre a pussy if i have ever seen one to sit there and judge me yet hide behind the anonymous button. it is my choice and i have chosen not to smoke anymore and if i decide to start ill let you know okay?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• yes it is rude what do they care neways by the way palms butter works miracles get the one for pregant women stretch marks

kimandjames

Answer by kimandjames at 4:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I love Palms Butter! I am in my 8th month and I do have stretch marks but they are not as noticeable this time around as my other two pregnancies were.

Also, I don't think what KelsoBabeyy did before, during or after her pregnancy is anyon'es business. I am sure she is a grown woman who know what is right for her child.

Patricia
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 5:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2008