How do I introduce myself to the new neighbors? adult content

My kooky neighbor has finally left and there are two families living in her old home. I waved at them while I was getting the mail and they flipped me off with the finger? Should I just forget it and stay away?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 8:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, that is absolutely ridiculous! What civilized person behaves in that manner? Stay away, stay far, far AWAY. If that is something they feel is OK to do to their new neighbor then there is no telling what kind of crap they would do. Keep an eye on them though, to me that tells me they don't want to know their neighbors and they want to keep to themselves, which in turn you have to ask why. What are they doing over there that they don't want anyone close enough to know about? Good luck and be careful:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:08 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• OMG, really.... Hmm....that kinda sucks... I'd be ordering a 10 foot fence ROFLMAO...

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:01 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't be interested in introducing myself to someone if that was the response I got when I waved.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• They gave you the sign to stay away, I would!

Answer by older at 9:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You must be a good person who would even question what you should do. Follow your gut, if you feel they are worth a chance, invite mother over for coffee or ice tea on the front porch. Good luck!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:22 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Wow. I would personally leave that one alone.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't bother with that one - not worth the time or effort
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 8:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• no idea about that one I would wait a while before trying anything but after a while you could try asking to borrow like something small like a rake or cup of milk or something thats how I meant all my neighbors lol
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• wow! Its obvious they are not wanting to meet the neighbors with that kind of reaction. You might get a door slammed in you face if you tried to go and introduce yourself. It is there loss. Good Luck
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 8:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• So which family is kookier...the old one or the new one??
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2010