Nestle Good Start

Has anyone had good experiences with this formula? I have to take my 11 week old off Enfamil Lipil because she is having such bad gas and not wanting to eat. My doc recommended Nestle Good Start to try. I would appreciate any feedback!!!

blueeyes71883

Asked by blueeyes71883 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We loved it! It really helped my daughter's reflux. Keep an eye out at Target and BabiesRUs - they frequently have "bonus" sized cans and they frequently put them on sale.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i use it and every one i know does to and my baby is real good on it and so is all of my friends my cousin used it on all 6 of her boys with no problem
    kimandjames

Answer by kimandjames at 4:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• My baby girl has been on Good Start and hasnt had a problem since she was born, til about 2 weeks ago (shes 5 months old). She now has very bad gas and I'm most likely switching. Good luck. All babies are different, Good Start is supposed to be the best.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 4:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Never used it, but I really liked Gentlease. Both my kids had gas issues, this was all they could tolerate.

jms124

Answer by jms124 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• WONDERFUL! My baby had surgery to correct her esophogus (she's 100% awesome now) and we switched her to Goodstart DHA/ARA the orange can when Enfamil and Similac made her acid reflux worse. Wow did her gas and burps calm fast. I'd recommend it.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 7:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i used it to, and loved it!! i tried all those expensive ones thinking they were better..but no..nestle good start was the only one my daughter could keep down, she threw up on every single other kind..so yaa i highly reccommend it..my friend ended up switching to that one too!!! its great! plus its cheaper, plus its always on sale, and if you go to the website you can get free samples and they are constantly sending out coupons!! lol..YAY!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I had good luck with it, but even better luck with Enfamil Gentlease, actually, the generic version of that. My little guy had reflux and was the spit up king until the gentle formula!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• thanks so much everyone, i will give it a try and see how she reacts to it! wish me luck :)
    blueeyes71883

Answer by blueeyes71883 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2008