what is the best double stroller for a 2year old and a newborn ?

I have a 2 year old DD and will be having DS on 9/17 I am going crazy trying to find a double stroller that is affordable but will fit both lol I want to be able to fit through doors and them both be comfy any advice or ideas which I should or shouldn't try ?

msh88

Asked by msh88 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had the Graco front/back one... it wasn't horribly expensive and worked for me for MANY years... I've also had good finds at goodwills or salvation army's or consignment shops for strollers.... you can see how well it works, if it has all the pieces etc. and get a good deal if money is a major obstacle.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 1:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We just bought one for our daughter who has a 2-year old and a baby born last Wednesday, but it was not cheap. I don't think you will find one that fits your criteria that is not pretty pricey, unless you find a used one.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have had a double one for a year now.It's " GREAT!" We bought it @ Burlington Coat Factory & it was a floor model, in perfect condition! We payed 120.00 for it, the best kind is the kind that has one child (or baby) behind the other. It's soooo much easier to get around with. You can take it anywhere, as for the other kind that has one child next to the other, well you can't use that kind butterfly on headeverywhere. Good Luck!~

Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:14 AM on Aug. 29, 2010