how do you tell him that we are going to parents after you left him for about 6mths?

we were together and i got mad for no reason and broke up and now i am 7 months

MIZZY2005

Asked by MIZZY2005 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• *ring ring*
    Him: hello
    You: I found out why I was moody.....
    Him: oh yeah?
    You: I was going through a hormonal change from regular life to pregnancy life. Yes it is yours, I'm 100% sure of this. Would you like to be there when I have our kid or do you just want a phone call?
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 6:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• .....why didnt you tell him before? has he not seen you for the past 6 months????
    Anonymous

• are u seperated since 6months? Well, there are a lot of question to answer. Is he still single? are you guys still in love with each other?

If he doesnt want to be with you anymore, then he probably doesnt want it just because of the baby. Does he know you are pregnant?

Like I said, if he does not want to be with you anymore, then you will be a single mom. Just tell him you are 7months along. No need to make big drama out of it.
    Anonymous

• the only thing you can do is tell him. . .just come out with it.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 5:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2008