Anyone else like American Pickers?

I love these guys! There is a marathon on History Channel today.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• We love that show, my 9 year old says that he wants to be a picker when he grows up...but he doesn't want to sell any of the stuff!! He's a pack rat! haha
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I do! i like them because they are honest.. if soemone doesn't know what they have, then they will stll offer a fair price.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I haven't watched them yet. I have seen a few commercials for them while I was watching Pawn Shop. What exactly do they do? Do they travel throughout the US looking for "treasures" or do people call them to take a look at some things?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:34 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I love it to! I really enjoy going to estate sales and thrift shops looking for old treasures, these guys are like a tutorial of what things are really worth.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Im watching it right now :)
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Love that show! I like that they are honest and really take an interest in getting to know the people they are picking from. Love Danielle too! (I think that's her name)
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I LOVE IT.... Watching as we speak.... I believe I am into hour 4 of the marathon...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I love it! The running joke here is that if they came to our neck of the woods, my husband's boss could make lots of money, lol.
    My uncles were scrappers and pickers for years so they love it too. DH basically gets paid to do it too, if he sees something interesting during his route, he will grab it and clean it up and sell it (he is a trash truck driver, lol)
    MidnightSun327

Answer by MidnightSun327 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• ^^ They do both. They just go "freestyling" looking in people's barns and buildings. Sometimes people call them. I like it a lot better than Pawn Stars.
    Cindy18

Comment by Cindy18 (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2010