Do your Sundays seem like the quietest day of the week?

For some reason mine do, just not sure why.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE Sundays, (most of the time) my S.O. is home, the kids have him all day so I'm not the only authority figure, so I get a break.'It has always been more peaceful to me besides to.~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes they are people are recovering from Saturday!!!!

Answer by older at 10:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I love my Sunday morn routine with my coffee, cutting coupons & browsing the store ads from the Sunday paper! And of course a little time on CafeMom!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Saturdays are usually our relax days from a long week. Sundays are usually our launch day for the rest of our week. On Sunday morning we get our ads for the grocery store and prepare menus for the week, our grocery list, go shopping and we prep our meals for the week.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Not for us especially during the fall and football season - it's also my gearing up day for school and making sure I have all papers graded and ready to go :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Our whole weekend is hectic! We've got church in the morning (of which I am a sunday school teacher), then brief naps after for the kids, then off to the park for a mile walk and then back home for dishes and laundry! Saturdays aren't much better because thats when we go out an socialize or visit family.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nope, for me they are just like any other day. hubby doesn't have strictly weekends off, he is on rotating shifts. so it's not like the family is home together for the weekends like some are. i am lucky i know it is sunday. lol
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2010